Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something New

I started My Ladybuggs quite a few months ago to document Barrett and Peyton's activities and milestones. And I will continue to so here. However, once in a while I come across thoughts and topics that I want to record but this space doesn't seem like the appropriate place for them. This blog is for them. I need a place for me. A place where I can note my opinions on the latest issue on my mind and possibly document more of the trials and tribulations of motherhood (and womanhood), rather than only the triumphs that I try to center on here. It turns out, when I am not in constant focus of the bright and cheery subjects that are related to my daughters...I have a few things on my mind.

If you are interested in reading about those things, you are invited to join me at http://whatjensays.blogspot.com/, a.k.a. I should be cleaning..., where I have my very own place to vent, confess, express and sometimes even seek approval and advice. Hope to see you there!

No comments: