Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Big Step

Yesterday, I gave this blog address out to a handful of special people in my life. This was a big move for me because before yesterday, this blog was a hidden treasure of mine where I spoke my thoughts and only two people knew where to find them (my mom and a friend who encouraged me to start the blog in the first place).
My reasons for now sharing this haven, was a possibility of deeper exposure from another source. It was important to me to invite in the familiar before the strangers arrived so that I wasn't standing in the room alone.

Yesterday I was given an opportunity of a guest blogger spot on http://www.chic-critique.com/, a blog I visit daily because I like to see what real people, who aren't being paid to talk, are choosing for their beauty regimens. If you haven't read my review yet, I'd love for you to check it out and leave a comment on that website. If I get enough readership, maybe I'll be asked to do it again! The review is on Philosophy's Pure Grace fragrance.

The review was a great experience for me because I had been looking for a small way back into writing for a while. I have been away from it for so long, that I was starting to doubt my ability for it.

Now that this small task is completed, I feel a little more confident to proceed and find other outlets to ease back into writing. Thanks, Chic Critique!


One the home front...

Two princesses stopped by yesterday. Aren't they beautiful? I think I'll keep them captive in my castle forever!




No comments: