Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kid At Heart

Last night I booked our flight to Disneyworld and I think I'm more excited about the trip than my girls. My next step is to book the hotel and park tickets. This trip is our first to Disney that we will be getting the meal plans as well. So having to make reservations for our table service meals, allows me to have even more control over what we are doing each day of the trip (not that I'm a control freak or anything). But I must admit...I can hardly wait to get the trip planned to a "T"!

I have been asking around, and even posted on my mom's group message board for suggestions on must-dos at Disney so that we didn't miss out on anything. So far, we're going to make sure we go to the Bippity-Bobbity Boutique. They make the girls's princesses by doing up their hair, makeup and nails and give them a crown to wear. I will be bringing them princeess dresses to wear from home so that they can be "royalty" all day.

We were also told that we must have dinner in Cindrella's castle at the Round Table where the Fairy Godmother attends along with the mice and such. The girls, I know, will get a kick out of that. I am also going to schedule a few other character breakfasts on our trip. That ought to make dining much more entertaining than it is at home!

I have been to Disneyworld 5 times now -- and I plan for this time to be the best ever. I can't wait to see the joy on Barrett and Peyton's faces as they run through the Magical Kingdom of Mickey Mouse! I'm so excited!

No comments: